Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekend Wind Up #5

Wow! 
Weekend Wind Up #4 had SO many great ideas!

Some of the favorites from last week were...

This clever desk make over from 4 You With Love.
Love the use of tissue paper! So smart!


A precious "Shabby Bunny Jar" from Fork Fabrikationz.
I don't think it's shabby at all! :) Perfect for Easter!


And the winner this week...

This adorable Framed Easter Silhouette from Uncommon Design.
I am going to have to make one of these for myself!

 

Thank you all for linking up!

If you were featured, grab yourself a button!
You deserve it! 


School House Scraps


This week I am giving away something I made! 

The winner this week will recieve a 
Poppy Hair Clip in the color of their choice! 


To see other color options, check out the Products Page!

Okay, on to the partying...
The Rules: 

1. Please be a follower of School House Scraps, 
eiher through Linky Followers, or Bloglovin


2. Only link directly the original post of 
your own projects, ideas, or recipes.
(Please don't link any businesses or promotions)

3. Please do not "Like" your own link. 
It's more fun that way!

4. You can earn more "Likes" by:

*Following School House Scraps on Twitter

*Liking School House Scraps on Facebook

*Adding the Party Button to your Blog


The winner with the most "Likes" On Wednesday
 evening will be e-mailed, and featured 
in next weeks Wind Up! 

Good Luck & Party On! 


13 comments:

Dulce fresa said...

Wow! I like the Shabby Bonny Jar.. It´s beautiful!
Thanks for hosting and have a nice day!

Janelle @ Emmaline said...

So many wonderful things last week! I can't wait to see what people link up this time...
Janelle @ Emmaline
emmalinebags.blogspot.com

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Amanda!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

Thank you so much for the sweet feature! Bonnie ;)

4you-withlove said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm honored! I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party. I love to see what everyone has been up to!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I just linked up and am off to visit some of these creative links!

Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com said...

Great features! I'm linked up :) Have a great weekend Amanda!!!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

I'm following you on twitter @ShanasShop

OksanaB said...

Love the Framed Easter Silhouette! Thank you for hosting the party! Have a wonderful weekend!

Meegan said...

Thanks for hosting and choosing such amazing features! What a fun blog!
Make it a great week,
Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

marissa said...

thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Apples and Peanut Butter said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I'm your newest follower.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!