Sunday, April 8, 2012

Life has been busy busy busy lately 
as we were preparing to host our first
holiday gathering the new casa! 

The meal was GREAT and I only remembered 
to take one picture after it
was being devoured! 

On the menu was not one, not two, but three types of pork loin, 
cream corn, rolls, deviled eggs, veggie salad and grilled potatoes.

For desertsssss we had apple pie, dutch triple berry pie,
 homemade PB eggs, and 
my sisters made easter egg shaped cakes! SOOOOO 
yummy and I ate WAYYY too much! 

Not only have we been preparing for Eater lunch,
 but I have had a few 
projects going on....


I made a couple hanging vases out of ball jars that match my 
Spring Wreath on the porch. 


We snagged this mantle at a garage sale, spray painted
 it to match our other shelves, 
and spruced it up with some spring pieces. 


And...this picture frame also came from a garage 
sale for a whopping 50 cents! 
I spray painted it and antiqued it with a bar of soap and sand paper. 
Finished er' off with some chicken wire and made a jewelry hanger for my bathroom.

SO...that has been my weekend in short...
I would love to see what you have been up to, 
so head over to the weekend wind up and link up!
You still have time! 

1 comment:

4you-withlove said...

What a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!